The NASA Scientific and Technical Information (STI) Program was established to support the objectives of NASA’s missions and research. It is dedicated to combine knowledge about aeronautics and space science. This Program is point to help NASA avoid duplication of fundamental and applied research. In 2013 Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP), the part of the Executive Office of the President’s issued Memorandum «Increasing Access to the Results of Federally Funded Scientific Research» for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies. The part of the Program plan was promoting the full and open sharing of data with aerospace industry and research communities. The NASA STI Program have great benefits for authors. It is important source for government and private financing
Keywords: NASA, R&D, STI, aerospace industry, science, search
1.O.Manchulyantsev, Open contests as a source of innovative ideas. // In «Open innovations for big companies» digest., Skolkovo business school, 2011
2. About STI. https://www.sti.nasa.gov/about-us/#sti.
3. Basic Search. https://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp.
4. Advanced Search. https://ntrs.nasa.gov/advSearch.jsp.
5. Find STI. https://www.sti.nasa.gov/find-sti/#ntrs..
6. Contact the NASA STI Information Desk. https://www.sti.nasa.gov/contact-us/#.WJBvvFOLTcs.
7. Scope and Subject Category Guide, December 2011. 140 p. https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20000025197.pdf.
8. NASA Publications Guide for Authors, June 2015. 44 p. https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20150013303.pdf.
9. Requirements for Documentation, Approval and Dissemination of Scientific and Technical Information, September 7, 2016. 93 p. https://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/npg_img/N_PR_2200_002D_/N_PR_2200_002D_.pdf.
10. Publish STI. https://www.sti.nasa.gov/publish-sti/#.WJBv5lOLTcv.
11. Management of NASA Scientific and Technical Information, December 9, 2014. 8 p. https://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/npg_img/N_PD_2200_001C_/N_PD_2200_001C__main.pdf.
12. NASA Security Program Procedural Requirements, August 12, 2013. 72 p. https://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/npg_img/N_PR_1600_001A_/N_PR_1600_001A_.pdf.
13. GOV Users. https://www.sti.nasa.gov/nasa-users/#.WJHORVOLTcs.