The article outlines the main results of the VII International Forum «Arctic: Present and Future», held in 2017. The problems of development of various spheres of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation discussed at the forum are presented and analyzed. The most discussed at the forum were the development in the Arctic of support zones and the socio-economic development of the polar territories. Considerable attention is paid to the consolidation of personnel in the Arctic zone of Russia, the development of the Northern Sea Route. The most significant conclusions and recommendations on the issues discussed are given
Keywords: forum, Arctic, support zones, energy resources, oil and gas projects, the Northern Sea Route, training
- Basics of the state policy of the Russian Federation in Arctic for the period up to 2020 and beyond. Approved President of the Russian Federation September 18, 2008
- Development strategy of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and national security for the period up to 2020 Approved President of the Russian Federation February 8, 2013
- The state program “Socio-economic development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation for a period until 2020. " Approved Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 21, 2014 number 366.
- L.V. Larchenko, R.A. Kolesnikov. Innovative development Russian oil and gas industry in the face of sanctions and falling hydrocarbon prices // Innovations. 2016. № 7.
- L.V. Larchenko. On the results of the VI International Forum "The Arctic: Present and Future" // Innovations. 2017. № 4.S. 19-23.
- Monitoring the socio-economic development of the Arctic zone of Russia // Informational bulletin. Center of Economics of the North and the Arctic. Issue 3. M.: SOPS. 2017.