Energy is the most important commodity, access to which in Cameroon is limited due to the scarce energy balance. In recent years, the pace of development
of small and medium-sized businesses has begun to have a significant impact on the balance of consumption. Among them there are enterprises that generate
waste from agriculture and the food industry and, in this case, we consider them as raw materials for the development of bioenergy. The definition of a specific
scheme for the functioning of a decentralized power supply system of enterprises should be based on an objective criterion. The choice of this criterion
involves a multifactorial analysis of the goals of the enterprise and the specifics of its functioning. The authors proposed 3 schemes of functioning of a
decentralized power supply system. The study presents a methodology for determining a comprehensive criterion for assessing the level of energy security of
the decentralized power supply system for small and medium-sized businesses in Cameroon using bioenergy resources. Based on the proposed methodology,
a mechanism for the development of the economy of the energy complex of small and medium-sized businesses in Cameroon is being formed
Keywords: power supply, Cameroon, small and medium-sized enterprises, bio resources, biotechnologies, methodology, energy security.
- P. Kamkuimo, F. Choula. Annuaire des Petites et Moyennes Entreprises/Industries (PME/PMI) et operateurs artisanaux (Menuisiers-Ebenistes-Charpentiers/MEC et Vendeurs de Bois) de la filiere foret-bois. 2019.
- A. N. Melnik, L. V. Lukishina. Energy strategy of the enterprise. Kazan: Kazan Publishing House. un-ta, 2013. 140 p.
- A. O. Nedosekin. Methodological foundations of modeling financial activity using fuzzy multiple descriptions: Dissertations Doctor. Economics. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 2003.
- B. S. Nyemb. Realization of the potential of renewable energy sources in the development of the energy strategy of Cameroon: Master's thesis 38.04.02. Scientific supervisor. O. V. Novikova. Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade. http://elib.spbstu.ru/dl/2/v16-753.pdf.
- E. A. Konnikov. Improvement of methods for assessing the sustainability of the development of industrial enterprises (octant of the sustainability of enterprise development)//Marketing management in the digital economy. 2015. Vol. 1. №. 4. P. 4-35.
- B. S. Nyemb. Tools for managing the economy of the energy complex with the use of bio resources. Industry 5.0, Digital economy and intellectual ecosystems. Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (ecoprom-2021). P. 326-330.
- O. V. Novikova, B. S. Nyemb, E. A. Konnikov. Tool for assessing the level of energy security of the decentralized power supply system for enterprises in Cameroon//St.Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics. 2020. Vol. 13. № 2. P. 120-128.
- B. S. Nyemb, O. Novikova. The impact of small and medium-sized businesses in Сameroon on the development of the energy system//In: E3S Web of Conferences. «International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering, EECE 2019». 2019. P. 03003.