In a difficult macroeconomic environment for the successful functioning of innovation-oriented industrial companies is maintaining a high level of development of the technological base. The article covers the typical problems faced by industrial enterprises in implementation of innovation. The results of the analysis of experience in industrial cooperation in the Russian Federation. The experience of successful agglomerations is based, generally, on public-private partnership with an innovation-oriented industrial enterprise, which provides motivation and interest of each participant. The analysis allowed to identify 4 possible usage of industrial cooperation in the development of the technological base of innovation-oriented industrial enterprise. Considered each of the options and provides General recommendations to improve the motivation to participate in the agglomeration process. The most promising direction of development of the technological base of innovation-oriented industrial enterprise is a clustered cooperation
Keywords: innovation-oriented development, technological base, agglomeration, cooperation, concordant, innovation infrastructure
1. A. E. Shadrin, E. B. Kuznetsov, V. N. Center, A. N. Gusev, S. E. Abaev, A. D. Nikolaev, A. G. Makushkin, Sanatov D. V., A. A. Nikolaenko, A. S. Sirotenko, M. M. Burenkov Summary report on the activities of the Project office, RVC and Ministry of economic development of Russia for the development of innovation infrastructure for the period 08.2014-06.2015
2. Novoseltseva Y.A. Methodological approach to definition of structure of technological base of the industrial enterprise. Vestnik MSUT Stankin, 2013. no. 4 (27). pp. 123—126.
3. Kovalev A.P. Korshunova E. D. Socio-managerial and strategic analysis of the competitive modern Russian enterprise. Vestnik MSUT Stankin, 2012. no. 2(21). pp. 18-22.
4. Bushina F. Korshunova E. D. Surynek A. Organization of controlling activities in the Czech engineering companies. Vestnik MSUT Stankin, 2015. no. 1(32). pp. 134—138.
5. Grigor'ev S.N. Problem solving technological re-engineering.. Vestnik MGTU Stankin. 2008. № 3. pp. 5-9.
6. Kolodin M., V. Pasichnyk Best practices of innovation management in Russian companies // NP "Club of Directors for science and innovation" in collaboration with JSC "RVC". 2016. pp. 5-7.
7. Popov D.V. Model of cooperation between enterprises - participants of the network structure. Vestnik MSUT Stankin, 2013. no. 1(24). pp. 122-127.
8. Popov D.V. Krasovsky G.V. Volkov A.E. Tools and methods the formation of the infrastructure system development of cooperative relationships in mechanical engineering. Vestnik MSUT Stankin, 2012. no. 1. pp. 121-119.
9. Russia: focus on innovation. Open expert analytical report on the implementation of the strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period till 2020" Issue 3. 2015
10. Korshunova E.D. Smirnov S.D. Innovative accelerators: business incubator and technopark as instruments of startups support and development. Innovation. 2015. no 8 (202). pp. 31-35.
11. Korshunova E. D., Novoseltsev Y. А. Technological base of innovation-oriented enterprises: structure, strategy, tools development // Economic and socio-humanitarian studies. 2014. no. 3-4. pp. 18-23.
12. Kleiner G. Microeconomics of knowledge and myths of the modern theory // Higher education in Russia. 2006. No. 9. pp. 32 — 37.
13. Novoseltseva Y. A., Korshunova E. D. Method of evaluation of concordance industrial enterprise //Management of economic systems: electronic scientific journal. 2015 No. 8
14. Evenko V.V., Soldatenkov, V. Y.-State but-private partnership as a development tool innovative economy // Economic psichology innovation management: Tr. Miregion. scientific.-pract. Internet-conference. / under the editorship of A. V. La Geneva. Bryansk, 2008. pp. 37-42.