The article deals with the theoretical and practical foundations of human development enterprises on the basis of establishing joint institutional structures with the educational institutions of higher education to solve urgent problems for companies on compliance of relevant competencies of employees with professional standards
Keywords: human potential, human capital, training, educational organizations, entities, research institutions, scientific-educational complexes
1. The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 17, 2008 N 1662-p "About the Concept of long-term social and economic development of the Russian Federation till 2020. (in an edition of the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from 8/8/2009 N 1121-p) [An electronic resource]//the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: [website]. . URL: http://economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/strategicplanning/concept/doc20081117_01 (date of the address: 6/13/2016)
2. Kharin A.A. Two-level education system and competence-based approach / A.A. Kharin, O. S. Kharina//Management of economic systems: electronic scientific magazine. 2012. N 48. URL: http://uecs.ru/ru/innovacii-investicii/item/1817-2012-12-18-06-48-01 (date of the address: 3/31/2016).
3. Kharin A.A. Certification of professional qualifications as one of the main instruments of development of a human capital for creation of innovative economy / A.R. Ganeev, A.A. Kharin, O. S. Kharina//Innovations. 2015. N 6 (200). Page 84-90.
4. Kharina O. S., Kharin A.A. Enhancement of management of development of a human capital in innovative activities. Monograph. M.: RGUITP, 2012. – 210 pages.
5. Kharin A.A. Clusters as instrument of development of network interaction between the entities and universities / D. A. Gurtskoy, V. K. Fedorov, A.A. Kharin//Scientific and technical sheets СПбГПУ. SPb: Publishing house СПбГПУ, 2013. N 4-2 (183). Page 217-221.
6. Kharin A.A. Interaction of the educational organizations of the higher education and machine-building enterprises as one of the main instruments of development of a human capital / Yu.V. Podurayev, A.A. Kharin, O. S. Kharina//Innovations. 2015. N 8 (202). Page 42-44.
7. Kharin A.A. The directions of interaction of higher education institutions and entities promoting development of a human capital / O. S. Kharina, A.A. Kharin, A.A. Kharin//the Bulletin of university. M.: FGBOU VPO of "GUU", 2015. N 6. Page 293 – 297.
8. Popov D.V. Model of cooperation communications between the entities – participants of network structure//Messenger of MGTU of "Stankin" - 2013, No. 1(24) – Page 162-167
9. Levin M. V., Klimanov V.P., Sosenushkin S.E. Efficiency analysis of a corporate network of university on the basis of use of mathematical apparatus of networks of mass servicing//Messenger of MGTU of "Stankin". 2014, No. 4 (31) - Page 175-181.
10. Grigoriev S.N., Yeleneva J.Y., Andreev V.N. Technological Capital Management as an Instrument of Industrial Enterprise Innovative Development//Proceedings International Conference on Competitive Manufacturing COMA ’13. 30 January – 1 February 2013. Stellenbosch, South Africa. P. 479-484.
11. Pozdneev B. M., Dubrovin A.V., Levchenko A.N., Kupriyanenko I.A. Process-based management and quality assurance and safety of processes and products in the conditions of digital machine-building production//Messenger of MGTU of "Stankin". 2015. No. 3 (34). Page 81-87.
12. Andreev V. N. The concept of technological capital as a way to develop the resource approach to management. Vestnik MGTU «STANKIN». -2014. -№ 4(31). -S. 214-219.
13. Fedorov V. K., Hansa A.N., Kharin A.A. Improvement of quality of innovative developments in special mechanical engineering on the basis of application of methods of standardization and design. Technology of mechanical engineering. No. 12, 2013. - Moscow, LLC Publishing Center Technology of mechanical engineering". - page 62-64.
14. Grigor'ev S.N. The principles of creating numerical control technology oborudovaniemna multifunctional system based common core with an open modular architecture. Pribory i sistemy. Upravlenie, kontrol', diagnostika. 2011. № 5. pp. 1-11.
15. Balashov V.V., Kharina O.S., Kharin A.A. Development of system of interrelations of the higher education with production structures. Scientific and technical sheets СПбГПУ. No. 4-2 (183) 2013 - SPb., Publishing house СПбГПУ. - page 217-222.
16. Grigor'ev S. N., Teleshevskij V. I., Andreev A. G., Kol'ner L. S., Osipov P. A. To the problem of the design of high-precision machine tools to manufacture products with nanometer precision//Vestnik MGTU "STANKIN". -2015. -3(34). –pp. 9-14.
17. Eleneva Yu.Ya., Dubovtseva N. E. Methods of ensuring compliance of strategy of management of human resources development and business strategy of the entity//Bulletin of MGTU of "Stankin". – 2012. – No. 1 (t.2). – Page 110-112.
18. Balashov V.V., Rozhdestvensky A.V., Kharina O. S., Kharin A.A. The innovative integrated structures of education, science and business: The monograph / Under the editorship of the Dr. econ. sciences, professor A.V. Rozhdestvensky. – M.: publishing house of Alpha M, 2014. – 160 pages.
19. Grigoriev S. N. Increase of efficiency of preparation of technical personnel for mechanical engineering//the Bulletin of MGTU of "Stankin". – 2012. – No. 3 (22). – Page 7-13.
20. Eleneva Yu.Ya., Prosvirina M. E., Volkova A.V. Problems of staffing of the entities of defense industry complex//Bulletin of MGTU of "Stankin". – 2014. – No. 3 (30). – Page 107-110.