The article describes the formulation of the problem of modeling the optimal composition of highly automated production units. An algorithm for the creation of highly productive structures. A computational algorithm implementation mechanism of creating highly automated production units. Proposed process control model of development of production capacities highly automated units
Keywords: high-tech enterprise, math modeling, organizational and managerial innovation, highly automated manufacturing unit
1. Andreev V.N., Kononchuk T.V. Information capital of an industrial enterprise: identification of the category, problems of management under import substitution // Vestnik MSTU "STANKIN." 2015. № 2 (33). Pp. 130-135.
2. Volkova G.L. The role of non-material resources to provide innovative development of enterprise // Vestnik MSTU "STANKIN." 2013. № 3 (26). Pp. 118-121.
3. Greshilov A.A. Mathematical methods of decision-making: a tutorial. - 2nd edition, revised and enlarged. - M.: Publisher MSTU N.E. Bauman, 2014.- 647 p.
4. Grigoriev S.N., Kutin A.A., Dolgov V.A. Principles of construction of digital manufacturing in mechanical engineering // Vestnik MSTU "STANKIN." 2014. № 4 (31). Pp. 10-15.
5. Egorov S.B. The innovative training and production complex on the basis of modern technological equipment with CNC and integrated system of training in the field of machining production // Vestnik MSTU "STANKIN." 2014. № 3 (30). Pp. 31-34.
6. Eleneva Ju.Ja., Andreev V.N. Tasks and main directions of the state industrial policy realization. Vestnik MGTU Stankin. 2015. № 4 (35). pp. 142-146.
7. Intelligence modern enterprise / S.D. Nikolaev, A.V. Zaitsev, V.V. Baranov, J. Kraft. M .: Publishing House "Komsomolskaya Pravda", 2010. - 252 p.
8. Lavrishcheva Y.Y. Support of innovative model of development of the enterprises in the conditions of import substitution // Vestnik MSTU "STANKIN." 2015. № 4 (35). Pp. 164-166.
9. Lukina S.V. Methods of optimization of the production activity of industrial enterprise on the basis of complex predictive models of formation and selection of design innovation in high-tech industries // Vestnik MSTU "STANKIN." 2015. № 1 (32). Pp. 125-129.
10. Mathematical methods of decision-making in the economy: the Textbook / Under the editorship of V.A. Kolemaeva - 3rd edition, revised and enlarged. - M.: Finstatinform, 2014. – 647 p.
11. Eleneva Ju.Ja., Olejnik A.V., Andreev V.N. Technological capital: a criterion of innovative development and an object of transfer in the modern economy. Vestnik MGTU Stankin. 2013. № 4 (27). pp. 127-131.