Special Economic Zones as a regional investment instrument were considered. It is being noted that special economic zones cam have a significant impact on increasing the investment attractiveness of the region. The indicators characterizing the attraction of investments to special economic zones in the Northwestern Federal District were analyzed. It was concluded that special economic zones in the Northwestern Federal District can be considered as attractive for investments. It is also noted that the coming years, it is possible to predict an increase in interest from investors and public to this non-financial instrument for attracting investment to the regions
Keywords: special economic zones, regional competitiveness, investment
- L. V. Bereznyakov. Impact of special economic zones on regional development. Nauchnyy vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo arkhitekturno-stroitel’nogo universiteta//Seriya: «Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo». [Scientific Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: «Economics and Entrepreneurship»]. 2017. № 1 (14). P. 172-176. (In Russian.)
- I. V. Golubkin, M. M. Burharova, L. V. Danilov. Biznes-navigator po osobym ekonomicheskim zonam Rossii [Business Navigator for Special Economic Zones of Russia]. Moscow, Cluster and Technology Park Association, 2017. 148 p.
- E. Bol’shakova. The Ministry of Economic Development will approve the expansion of the special economic zone of St. Petersburg//Kommersant. [Kommersant]. 06.06.2019. https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3992456. (In Russian.)
- A. S. Vanyushkin, R. V. Druzin. Analysis of effectiveness of special economic zones of contemporary situation//Ekonomika ustoychivogo razvitiya. [Sustainable Development Economics]. 2019. № 4 (40). P. 54-62. (In Russian.)
- N. A. Vasil’yeva, O. A. Sapozhnikova. [Taxation in the SEZ as a Factor of Investment Attractiveness: Russian Experience and Practice of the PRC]//Problemy sovershenstvovaniya organizatsii proizvodstva i upravleniya promyshlennymi predpriyatiyami: Mezhvuzovskiy sbornik nauchnykh trudov [Problems of Improving the Organization of Production and Management of Industrial Enterprises: Interuniversity Collection of Scientific Papers]. 2018. № 1. P. 262-268. (In Russian.)
- Unified register of residents in the Kaliningrad region. Administration of the special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region. https://oez.gov39.ru/registry. (In Russian.)
- G. I. Idziyev. The multiplicative effect of reproduction of the region's economic potential//Natsional’nyye interesy: prioritety i bezopasnost’. [National interests: priorities and security], 2016. № 10 (343). P. 58-67. (In Russian.)
- Benefits and preferences. Administration of the special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region. https://oez.gov39.ru/lgoty-i-preferentsii. (In Russian.)
- Nekotoryye osobyye ekonomicheskiye zony budut objyedineny//Rossiyskaya gazeta [Russian newspaper]. 21.05.2020. https://rg.ru/2020/05/21/reg-dfo/nekotorye-osobyeekonomicheskie-zony-budut-obedineny.html. (In Russian.)
- K. N. Nilov. The special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region: towards a more effective legal regime//Baltiyskiy region. [Baltic region]. 2018. № 4. P. 74-87. (In Russian.)
- Sh. U. Niyazbekova, O. V. Nazarenko, K. G. Bunevich, O. S. Ivanova. Special economic zones of Russia: analysis, problems and ways of their solution//Nauchnyy vestnik: finansy, banki, investitsii. [Scientific Bulletin: finance, banks, investments]. 2019. № 2 (47). P. 213-222. (In Russian.)
- Special economic zones. Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. https://www.economy.gov.ru/material/directions/regionalnoe_razvitie/instrumenty_razvitiya_territoriy/osobye_ekonomicheskie_zony. (In Russian.)
- Reports on the results of the functioning of special economic zones for the year and for the period from the beginning of the functioning of special economic zones. Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. http://economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/sez. (In Russian.)
- SEZ of technical and innovative type St. Petersburg Novoorlovskaya site. ROSSEZ. https://www.spbsez.ru/infrastructure/novoorlovskaya. (In Russian.)
- V. A. Pershikov. Considering the multiplier effect in the assessment of investment of investment projects efficiency//Vestnik Sibirskogo universiteta potrebitel’skoy kooperatsii. [Bulletin of the Siberian University of Consumer Cooperatives]. 2016. № 3-4. P. 50-54. (In Russian.)
- Site «Neudorf». Industrial parks of Russia. https://russiaindustrialpark.ru/oez-tvt-sankt-peterburg-ploshchadka-noydorf. (In Russian.)
- Summary indicators of the register of SEZ residents in the Kaliningrad region. Administration of the special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region. https://oez.gov39.ru/docs/deyatelnost-rezidentov-osoboy-ekonomicheskoy-zony/?sphrase_id=5222 . (In Russian.)
- L. V. Larchenko, R. A. Kolesnikov. The Development of the Russian Oil and Gas Industry in Terms of Sanctions and Falling Oil Pric//International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2017, 7 (2). P. 352-359.
- L. V. Larchenko, R. A. Kolesnikov, G. P. Tumanova, V. A. Kibenko. Economic Problems of Exploring Hydrocarbons in Russian Northern Provinces in the Context of International Interests//International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy (IJEEP). Vol. 6. № 3. 2016. P. 529-536.
- Report on Fostering Sustainable Development through Chines Overseas Economic and Trade Cooperation Zones along the Belt and Road. https://www.undp.org/content/dam/china/docs/Publications/UNDP-CH-BRI-2019%20COCZ%20Report%20(EN).pdf.