The transition from a «material» to an «intellectual» economy requires doing away with the lag of innovation processes in organization, management, and education behind the achievements of science and technology, and necessitates the creation of the innovation culture of an individual and society as a whole. The article discusses the essence and content of the concept of «innovation culture» in the context of the cultural universum. Educational priorities and conceptual provisions are identified, which implementation will ensure the required level of the innovation culture of professional education entities
Ключевые слова: innovation culture, innovations, educational process
Список использованных источников
- World Declaration on Higher Education for the 21st Century: Approaches and Practical measures//High School Bulletin, 1999. No. 3.
- B. Szanto. The Power of Innovation Self-development// Innovations, 2004. No. 2.
- T. Sakaya. The Value Created by Knowledge, or a History of the Future // New Industrial Wave in the West: Anthology/Ed. By V. L. Inozemtsev. Moscow: Academia, 1999.
- Christopher Freeman. Diffusion: The spread of New Technology to Firms, Sectors and Nations. In: Heerje, Arnold.: Innovation, Technology and Finance. Basil Blackwell, Oxford, 1988.
- H. Selye. From Dream to Discovery: On Being a Scientist/Transl. from English. Moscow: Progress, 1987.
- E. E. Kuchko. Innovative Social Technologies. Newest Philosophical Dictionary/Comp. by A. A. Gritsanov. Minsk, 1998.
- M. A. Mozheiko. The Concept of Cultural Lag. Newest Philosophical Dictionary/Comp. by A. A. Gritsanov. Minsk, 1998.
- Round Table at the Institute for Strategic Innovations// Innovations, 2001. No. 8.
- The Charter of Innovation Culture//Innovations, 1999. No. 9-10.
- E. B. Lisina. Legal Framework of Innovation Culture//Innovations, 2000. No. 3-4.
- V. A. Latyshev. Innovation Culture and Development. Round Table at the Institute for Strategic Innovations//Innovations, 2001. No. 8.
- N. M. Anisimov. Innovation Culture of a Physics Teacher: Training Book. Moscow: Manpo, 1999.
- A. I. Nikolaev. Innovation Challenge: Position of the State Duma Deputy//Innovations, 1999. No. 1-2.
- A. S. Zapesotsky. Education: Philosophy, Culturology, Politics. Moscow: Nauka, 2002.
- Educational Innovations of the Military Academy of Communications: Scientific Discoveries and Inventions. Guidelines and informational and analytical review/Ed. by V. P. Chernoles. SPb: VAS, 2016. 465 p.