Kashirin Aleksandr Ivanovich
Rostec State Corporation. Moscow, Russia. PhD (in Economics), Managing Director for Strategy - Head of the Department for Strategy Management and Innovation Development
List of articles
- Foreign experience of using crowdsourcing to solve scientific and technological challenges
- Practice and mechanisms of innovative development of Rostec State Corporation in 2011–2020.
- Formula One as incubator of advanced innovations and competences
- Technology brokerage — a mechanism for solving scientific and technical problems (challenges)
- Centers of global technological excellence — mechanisms of advanced innovative development
- Diversification and unique technological competences
- Experience in identification and commercialization of unique technological competence in JSC «Institute «Signal»
- Diversification, competences, problems and tasks. New opportunities
- Center for Open Innovation state corporation «Rostec» — a new tool for the implementation of open innovation mechanisms
- Purchasing or procurement of innovative products innovation?
- Solving of Environmental Problems at Industrial Enterprises in the time of Cleaning and Defatting of Materials and Products
- Open Innovations. World Practice and the Rostec State Corporation's Experience